FATUITE Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Our company") handles the personal information of users in the service provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as "This service") as follows. We will establish a policy (hereinafter referred to as "This policy").
Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual from the description, etc., data related to facial appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone such as the insurer number of the health insurance card (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
Our company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information and information related to payments made between users and business partners, etc., are shared with our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as “Partners”), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which Our company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to user's inquiries (including identity verification)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services the user is using, and information about other services provided by Our company
- To contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To identify users who have violated the Terms of Service or who attempt to use the service for illegal or unjust purposes, and to refuse their use.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status
- To bill users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes accompany to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- Our company will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by Our company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Our company will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent.
- When it is truely necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned might cause a risk of interfere with the execution of the affairs.
When the following matters have been notified or announced in advance and Our company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- contents of data provided to third parties
- providing means or method to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- Method to accept the person's request
Despite of the stipulation of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be recognized as a third party.
- In case Our company outsource all or part of the management of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In case personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In case personal information is jointly used with a specific party, that fact, the contents of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the party who jointly uses, the purpose of use, and when the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily obtain it
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When the person requests disclosure of his/her personal information, Our company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, Our company may not disclose all or part of it, and if Our company decide not to disclose it, we will notify the person without delay. 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- In case there is a risk of the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- In case there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- In the case of other violations of laws and ordinances.
- Despite of the stipulation of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the User's personal information is incorrect information, the user can claim to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction") to Our company according to the procedures specified by Our company.
- If Our company receives a request from the user in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to that request, Our company will correct the personal information without delay.
- If Our company makes correction based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if Our company decides not to make correction, Our company will notify the User without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
If the person requests suspension or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") for any of the following reasons, Our company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
(1) Personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use
(2) The personal information was obtained by fraudulent means
(3) Personal information was utilized in a manner that could encourage or induce illegal or unfair acts
(4) It is no longer necessary for businesses to utilize retained personal data
(5) Leakage, etc. of retained personal data occurred
(6) In addition, the handling of retained personal data may harm the rights and interests of the individual.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, Our company will stop using the personal information without delay.
- If Our company suspends the use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend the use, Our company will notify the user without delay.
- Despite of the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use involves a large amount of money or other cases in which suspension of use is difficult, and alternative measures necessary can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, Our company shall take this alternative measure.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact point.
Address: Ginza Ohtake Buisidence 2F, 1-22-11 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Company name: FATUITE Co., Ltd
President: Shingo Hayashi
E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org